Find property to rent
- £1,175 per month 2 bed house Boreham...
- £2,750 per month 4 bed house Elstree
- £1,100 per month 2 bed house Boreham...
- £1,700 per month 4 bed house Burrell...
- £1,250 per month 2 bed house Maxwell...
- £1,667 per month 0 bed house Boreham...
- £550 per month 0 bed house Borehamwood
- £1,000 per month 0 bed house Boreham...
Local area information
- Average & sold house prices in Borehamwood
- Schools in Borehamwood
- Council tax charges
- Maps and more…
Estate agency haart in Borehamwood warned today that a stamp duty “crunch” is coming nearer and it could cost the buyer of a typical home at least £5,000 extra on top of all the other costs of moving.
Just under a quarter (24 per cent) of home buyers are choosing to downsize by purchasing a smaller property than the one they already live in, according to recent figures from the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA).
Properties to let in and around Borehamwood
Homes for rent in Borehamwood, Elstree, Potters Bar and Radlett: Click on an area to see an up-to-date list of all the available local properties
- Arkley, Barnet, Outer London (2)
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire (95)
- Cuffley, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire (2)
- Elstree, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire (43)
- Ridge, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
- Shenley, Radlett, Hertfordshire (4)
- South Mimms, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
- Well End, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire (10)