HARM AN ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1147793
HARM AN ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Harman Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Harman Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 7 May 2019 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any traffic from entering or proceeding on Harman Road EN1 at its junction with Charles Street and John Street, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 7 May 2019 until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via; Charles Street, James Street, John Street and Lincoln Road, or James Street, John Street.
Dated 8 May 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation