Transport for London Public Notice ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A10 GLA ROAD (LORDSHIP LANE, LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY) (TEMPORARY BANNED TURN) ORDER 2019Notice ID: WAT1027114
Transport for London Public Notice
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A10 GLA ROAD (LORDSHIP LANE, LONDON BOROUGH OF HARINGEY) (TEMPORARY BANNED TURN) ORDER 2019
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable Thames water repair works to take place on A10 Lordship Lane.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any person or vehicle with the maximum gross weight of which exceeds 3.5 tonnes from:
(1) turning right into A109 Lordship Lane from Bruce Grove;
(2) turning left into A109 Lordship Lane from the A10 Lordship Lane.
The Order will be effective at certain times between the dates of 27th February 2019 and 4th March 2019 every night from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes; and
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs via (HGVs accessing Lordship Lane via Bruce Grove), High Road, A109 Lordship Lane to normal route of travel. (HGVs accessing Lordship Lane via A10 Lordship Lane) A10 Lordship Lane, The Roundway, Great Cambridge Road, White Hart Lane, High Road, A109 Lordship Lane to normal route of travel.
Dated this 20th day of February 2019 Andrew Sherry
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ