PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACESNotice ID: WAT0901415
PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACES -AGRICOLA PLACE EN2, BAYNES CLOSE EN1, BRADLEY ROAD ENS, BYRON TERRACE-HERTFORD ROAD N9, CATISFIELD ROAD EN3, CEDAR ROAD EN2, CHEDDINGTON ROAD N18, CLAREMONT STREET N18, DEANSWAY N9, EASTBOURNIA AVENUE N9, ELIZABETH AVENUE EN2, ELSINGE ROAD EN1, FAIRFIELD ROAD N18, GREEN STRET ENS, HERTFORD ROAD N9, HUXLEY ROAD N18, KINGSLEY ROAD N13, LANCASTER ROAD N11, LOWDEN ROAD N9, LYTTON AVENUE N13, MASEFIELD CRESCENT N14, MELVILLE GARDENS N13, NEW RIVER CRESCENT N13, OLLERTON ROAD N11, PORLOCK ROAD EN1, PRINCES AVENUE N13, RAMNEY DRIVE EN3, SNELLS PARK N18, ST PETERS ROAD N9, STOCKTON ROAD N18, THE LARCHES N13, TOTTENHALL ROAD N13, WAKEFIELD STREET N18, WARWICK ROAD N18, WIGSTON CLOSE N18, and WINCHESTER ROAD N9
REVOKED PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - BLOSSOM LANE EN2, GREEN ROAD N14, HOUNDSFIELD ROAD N9, MAIDSTONE ROAD N11, STANLEY ROAD N11 and TOTTENHALL ROAD N13.
REVOKED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - BAXTER ROAD N18, BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3, BROADLANDS AVENUE ENS, CHURCH STREET N9, DEANSWAY N9, ELMDALE ROAD N13, GLOUCESTER ROAD N18, GORDON ROAD N9, HOUNDSFIELD ROAD N9, HARDWICKE ROAD N13, HAZELBURY LANE N9, HENLEY ROAD N9, LIGHTCLIFFE ROAD N13, LOPEN ROAD N18, MASEFIELD CRESCENT N14, MELBOURNE AVENUE N13, MIDDLESBOROUGH ROAD N18, NATAL ROAD N11, NELSON ROAD N9, NIGHTINGALE ROAD N9, OLLERTON ROAD N11, ROEDEAN AVENUE ENS, PORLOCK ROAD EN1, PRINCES AVENUE N13, SHELDON ROAD N18, SILVER STREET N18, SNELLS PARK N18, ST. PETERS ROAD N9, STANDARD ROAD EN3, SWEET BRIAR GROVE N18, SWEET BRIAR WALK N18, THE LIMES AVENUE N11 and WESTMINSTER ROAD N9.
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 4830.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) have made the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Personalised Disabled Persons) (No. 3) Order 2018 and the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. 6) Order 2018 under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to:
(a) designate a personalised disabled person's parking place in the streets specified in the first paragraph of the heading to this Notice in which a disabled person's vehicle which displays a valid personalised disabled person's parking place permit issued by the Council, may be left therein;
(b) remove certain personalised disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the second paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required; and
(c) remove certain disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the third paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 17 December 2018 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 21 November 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation