MEADS ROAD, CROFT ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0878222
MEADS ROAD, CROFT ROAD EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Meads Road, Croft Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield proposes to make the Enfield (Meads Road, Croft Road EN3) (No 2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering, proceeding, waiting, loading and unloading in the streets specified in the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate between the dates specified in the Schedule only when the appropriate signage is displayed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in the schedule to this notice in each case.
Dated 7 November 2018 David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1:
Coming into operation 2:
Diversion Route 3
Croft Road between its junction with Meads Road and Redlands Road.
19-23 November 2018
10-14 December 2018
7-11 January 2019
14-18 January 2019
Croft Road, Brimsdown Avenue, Bell Lane, Redlands Road and vice versa.
26-30 November 2018
21-25 January 2019
Croft Road, Redlands Road, Leys Road West, The Link and vice versa.
Croft Road between its junction with Brimsdown Avenue and Meads Road.
3-7 December 2018
28 January-1 February 2019
24-28 June 2019
Brimsdown Avenue, Bell Lane, Redlands Road, Croft Road and vice versa.