SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES AND NO WAITING AND NO LOADING RESTRICTIONS - VARIOUS ROADSNotice ID: WAT0814409
SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES AND NO WAITING AND NO LOADING RESTRICTIONS - VARIOUS ROADS
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. To enable the implementation of speed cushions associated with the 20mph programme.
1. This order may be cited as The Harrow (Traffic Scheme No.3) Temporary Traffic Order 2018, and would be operational from on 11th October 2018 and would remain in effect until 30th April 2019 or until the completion of the works, whichever is sooner.
2. Vehicles would be prohibited from entering or exiting, on the following roads, at any time, as and when signs are in place;
Cedars Manor School 20mph Zone Extension
Long Elmes, Maricas Avenue, Boxtree Lane
11/10/18 - 31/10/18
Long Elmes, Hitherwell Drive, Boxtree Lane
Maricas Avenue, Long Elmes, High Road
Service Road - between Long Elmes and Weighton Road
Weighton Road, Maricas Avenue, Long Elmes
Hitherwell Drive, Long Elmes, High Road, Boxtree Road, Uxbridge Road, Belsize Road
Whitefriars School 20mph Zone Extension
Gordon Road - between Wolseley Road and Cecil Road
05/11/18 - 21/11/18
Cecil Road - between Wellington Road and Ellen Webb Drive
Southbound - Wellington Road, Wolseley Road, Gordon Road, High Street, George Gange Way, Palmerston Road, High Street, Ellen Webb Drive. Northbound - Ellen Webb Drive, High Street, Whitefriars Drive, Athelstone Road
Kenmore Park School 20mph Zone Extension
Kenton Lane, Hunters Grove, Paulhan Road, Branker Road
22/10/18 - 15/11/18
Kenton lane, Rowland Avenue, Hunters Grove
Kenton lane, Rowland Avenue
Kenmore Road, Brancker Road, Rowland Avenue, Hunters Grove
Paulhan Road, Kenmore Road, Hunters Grove, Rowland Road
Paulhan Road, Kenmore Road, Brancker Road
3. Vehicles would be prohibited from waiting or loading, at any time, on the roads listed in paragraph 2.
4. Nothing in paragraph 2 & 3above would apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the construction of speed cushions and/or entry treatments;
(e) any vehicles needing to gain access to properties in the closed extents as far as is practicably possible.
5. The provisions of the order would not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
Dated 27th September 2018 Ian Slaney
Head of Parking and Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2XA