TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0801205
DUCHY ROAD EN4 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate highway works on Duchy Road EN4, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Duchy Road EN4) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Duchy Road EN4 at its junction with Waggon Road and Helena Close, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 24 September 2018 and will continue in force for 9 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Duchy Road, Lancaster Avenue, Cockfosters Road, Waggon Road and vice versa.
Dated 19 September 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation