CEDARS MANOR SCHOOL PROPOSED 20 MPH ZONE EXTENSION THE HARROW (SPEED LIMIT) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* NOTICE OF PROPOSAL TO CONSTRUCT ROAD HUMPS. SECTION 90 HIGHWAYS ACT 1980.Notice ID: WAT0707193
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW CEDARS MANOR SCHOOL PROPOSED 20 MPH ZONE EXTENSION
THE HARROW (SPEED LIMIT) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* NOTICE OF PROPOSAL TO CONSTRUCT ROAD HUMPS. SECTION 90 HIGHWAYS ACT 1980.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Section 6, 7, 83, 84, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers. The general effect of the orders would be as follows;
2. The Harrow (Speed Limit) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* proposes to extend the existing 20mph zone into the following roads; Alma Row, Belsize Road, Blackwell Close, Boxtree Lane (entirety), Boxtree Road, Colmer Place, Elm Terrace, Hitherwell Drive, Kynaston Close, Kynaston Wood, Maricas Avenue, Silver Close, Unnamed service road to rear of Nos. 369 to 421 High Road, Wealdstone, Unnamed service road to rear of Nos. 439 to 461 High Road, Wealdstone, and Weighton Road.
3. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to construct sets of two speed cushions (unless stated otherwise), 75mm high, 2.6m long by 1.9m wide at the following locations;
Belsize Road, near its junctions with Boxtree Lane and Uxbridge Road, and outside Nos. 9/11. Boxtree Lane, outside Nos. 15/17, 31/33, 59/61 and 79/81. Boxtree Road (sets of 3 cushions), outside Nos. 4, 18, 74 and 67/69. Hitherwell Drive, near its junction with Long Elmes and outside Nos. 46/48. Maricas Avenue, near its junctions with Long Elmes and Boxtree Lane, and outside Nos. 21/23. Weighton Road, near High Road junction, outside Nos. 9/11, 29/31, 49/51 and 69. The unnamed service road at the rear of Nos. 369 to 421 High Road, near its junction with Weighton Road.
4. A copy of the proposed orders, including documents such as plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposed scheme, are available for inspection at request between 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the civic centre. They are available for inspection until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date of this notice. Further information can be obtained by telephoning 020 8736 6816, visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
5. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders and traffic calming measures must be made in writing and sent to the address below, quoting reference DP2018-15 and received not later than 1st August 2018. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: email@example.com.
Dated 12th July 2018
David Eaglesham - Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA