COCKFOSTERS ROAD AREA - GHANA & MAURITIUS FESTIVAL TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0694730
COCKFOSTERS ROAD AREA - GHANA & MAURITIUS FESTIVAL TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Parks on 020 8379 4483.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that because of the likelihood of danger to the public during an event at Trent Park, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Cockfosters Road Area) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The effect of the Order would be, to prohibit any person to cause any vehicle as directed by traffic signs:
(a) to enter Greenoak Place, Coombehurst Close, Bournewell Close, Fairgreen East, Chalk Lane (both ends), at their junctions with Cockfosters Road on both sides of the road;
(b) proceeding northwards in Cockfosters Road to turn right into Trent Park;
(c) proceeding southwards in Cockfosters Road to turn left into Trent Park;
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a traffic warden or to any vehicle being used for fire brigade, police or ambulance purposes.
4. Nothing in paragraph 2(a) above shall apply so as to prevent access to premises in or adjacent to any of the roads specified in that paragraph or in or adjacent to any road adjoining it.
5. The prohibitions would come into operation on the 14 July 2018.
Dated 4 July 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation