London Borough of Harrow The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction)(Amendment No.Notice ID: WAT0660858
London Borough of Harrow The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction)(Amendment No.
68) Traffic Order 2018 The Harrow (Free parking Places) (Amendment No. 4) Traffic Order 2018
The Harrow (Prohibition of Stopping Outside Schools) (Amendment No. 4) Traffic Order 2018 Localised Safety Parking Program - waiting restrictions at junctions, bends and narrowings.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction)(Amendment No. 68) Traffic Order 2018 introduces at any time double yellow line waiting restrictions at various locations in the borough. Locations affected are as follows;
■ Augustine Road -
(a) the north-east side, excluding opposite Nos. 103 to 105, No. 68 and the south-eastern turning head.
(b) the south-west side, outside Nos. 73 to 77 and Nos. 125 to 135.
? Buckingham Road - north side 3.5 metre extension outside No. 55.
? George V Avenue - the south-west side with a length of 18 metres, opposite Nos. 18 to 22.
? Hindes Road/Hamilton Road/Welldon Crescent - at the cross road junction.
? Howberry Road -
(a) north-east side, 4 between Cloyster Wood and Watersfield Way.
(b) the south-west side, adjacent Nos. 45a-49, 57 and 63-67 Howberry Road.
? Kenton Lane - 5 metre extension on north-east side outside No. 134.
? Kenton Park Avenue - the south and west side outside No. 36.
? Long Elmes - increasing the extent across the access to St. Barnabas Court.
? Marshall Close - extending existing restrictions to outside Nos. 1 and 26 Marshall Close.
? Mollison Way/Turner Rd - south-east side between Nos. 205 Mollison Way and No. 28 Turner Rd.
? Moorhouse Road - at the vehicular access to Boothman House, outside Nos. 61 to 63.
? Stroud Gate/Northolt Road - outside Nos. 453 to 455 Northolt Rd, into Stroud Gate 15 metres, and across the rear access to Nos. 455 to 465 Northolt Road.
? The Ridgeway - the south-west side opposite Nos. 119 and 121.
? Whittington Way - south side from Nos. 92 to 106.
? Unnamed service road between Nos. 245 and 249 Station Road, Harrow.
3. Farm Avenue - at any time waiting restrictions were introduced on the north side between Nos. 1 and 40 Farm Avenue opposite the existing permit parking places, and also adjacent No. 104 Imperial Drive. 8am -6.30pm waiting restrictions are provided opposite the existing permit parking places in Farm Avenue, on the south side between Rayners Lane and Park Drive.
4. The Harrow (Free parking Places) (Amendment No. 4) Traffic Order 2018 reduces the length of the existing free parking place in Long Elmes outside St. Barnabas Court from three spaces to one car space.
5. The Harrow (Prohibition of Stopping Outside Schools) (Amendment No. 4) Traffic Order 2018 made a minor amendment to the existing school stopping prohibition outside the Alpha Preparatory School in Hindes Road, by moving it east by approximately one metre.
6. A copy of the orders, which will come into operation on 18th June 2018, including documents giving more particulars of the orders, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the orders were made.
7. If any person wishes to question the validity of the orders or their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by scanning the QR code below.
Dated 14th June 2018
Head of Traffic, Highways & Asset Management PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA