ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 -SECTION 14M1 -TMO06Notice ID: WAT0594810
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14M1 -TMO06
The Council of the London Borough of Haringey intends to make the Temporary Traffic Order described below:-
Various Roads Reason for 14(1) Order - Implementation of Various Schemes
General Effect of Order
Parking suspensions in the following lengths of roads:- Installation of yellow line waiting restrictions
1) Albert Road N22 between Nos. 35 and 37 Albert Road;
Dates: 08-05-18 to 09-05-18
Times: 07:00 to 18:00
2) Bishopswood Road N6, the west side, outside Highgate Junior School;
3) Church Vale N2, the south-west side, outside Church Close, for 10 metres either side of its entrance;
4) Lansdowne Road N17, the north side, 10 metres either side of the entrance to Arundel Court;
5) Nightingale Lane N8, the south-west side, between the existing waiting restrictions at the junction with Priory Road and a point 25 metres north of those restrictions;
6) Queens Avenue N10, the south-west side, outside Nos. 5, 7 and 9 Queens Avenue;
7) Selbourne Road N22, the north-west side, outside No. 2 Selborne Road and the flank wall of the rear of No. 41 Bounds Green Road;
8) Shelbourne Road N17, the north-west side, alongside the flank wall of No. 221 Lansdowne Road;
Installation of disabled parking places outside the following properties:-
26 Acacia Road N22,6 Belmont Road N15,90 and 92 Church Road N17, 206 and 208 Farrant Avenue N22, 20 Hanbury Road N17, 123 Hewitt Road N8, 87 Sherringham Avenue N17, 9 and 11 South View Road N8, 94 Sydney Road N8 and 17 Umfreville Road N4.
Amendments to disabled parking places outside the following properties:-
2 disabled bays and a motorcycle bay outside the Library in Haringey Park N8 and 102 and 104 Lealand Road N15.
Removal of disabled parking places outside the following properties:-
27 Abbotsford Avenue N15, Abbotsford Avenue N15: alongside the flank wall of No. 75 Black Boy Lane, 63 Ashfield Road N4, 90 Broadwater Road N17, 8 Cobham Road N22,121 Craven Park Road N15,127 Craven Park Road N15, 119 Crouch Hill N8, 51 Daleview Road N15, 22 Fortis Green Avenue N2, 49 Grand Avenue N10, 55 Greyhound Road N17, 116 Hewitt Road N8, 326 Philip Lane N15, 16 Sandringham Road N22 and 352 and 354 White Hart Lane N17.
The provisions of the Order shall apply only at such times and as directed by traffic signs. For road closures, alternative routes will be directed by traffic signs. Access will be maintained where possible. For more information contact - 0208 489 1300 or visit our website at www.haringey.gov.uk/streetworks.
27th April 2018
Ann Cunningham Traffic Management