BETSTYLE ROAD N11, BROOKDALE N11 AND RAVENSCRAIG ROAD N11 - PROVISION OF RESIDENT PERMIT PARKING PLACESNotice ID: WAT0540923
ARNOS GROVE CPZ
BETSTYLE ROAD N11, BROOKDALE N11 AND RAVENSCRAIG ROAD N11 - PROVISION OF RESIDENT PERMIT PARKING PLACES
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 0208 379 3523.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) have made The Enfield (Residents' Parking Places) (Amos Grove) (Amendment No. 1) Order 2018 under sections 6, 45, 46, 49, 51 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order will be:
(a) to amend existing residents parking places that would be available to Arnos Grove CPZ resident permit holders in Brookdale N11 and Ravenscraig Road N11;
(b) to introduce new residents parking places that would be available to Arnos Grove CPZ resident permit holders, in Betstyle Road N11;
(c) provide that the vehicles which may be left in the residents' parking places shall display either a valid residents' permit, a community health staff permit, a social services staff permit, a special permit, a carers' permit or residents' visitors parking card issued by the Council or its authorised agent;
(d) introduce permit charges in respect of the proposed resident parking places, the charges for which would be in accordance with the following table:
Based on engine size
1000cc or less
and special permits
2001 cc to 2499cc
2500cc to 2999cc
Visitor parking cards (Book of ten)
Replacement or duplicate permits
(e) provide that certain vehicles may wait free of charge in the residents parking places in certain circumstances, e.g. to allow persons to board or alight (maximum two minutes), to load or unload (maximum 20 minutes) and vehicles left by specified disabled persons (no time limit).
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 2 April 2018 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EM 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 21 March 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation