MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF CYCLISTSNotice ID: WAT0400529
MOLLISON AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF CYCLISTS
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Mollison Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Mollison Avenue EN3)(No 4) (Temporary Restriction of Cyclists) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit cyclists from entering or proceeding on Mollison Avenue EN3, right of Unit 1 Alpha Road EN3, in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 11 December 2017 for 12 days, or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibition remains in force, cyclists will be required to dismount and walk for the length of the works.
Dated 6 December 2017
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation