LEIGHTON ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0400536
LEIGHTON ROAD EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate utility gas works on Leighton Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Leighton Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to;
i) prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding from outside the common boundaries of No.s 88 & 90 - up to No.s 92 & 94 and No.s 103, 105 & 107 on Leighton Road EN1, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
ii) prohibit traffic from parking, waiting, loading and unloading between the common boundaries of No.s 88 & 90 up to No.s 92 & 94 and No.s 103 & 105 & 107, on Leighton Road EN1, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 29 November 2017 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 11 December 2017 and will continue in force for 4 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Leighton Road EN1, Landseer Road EN1, Main Avenue EN1 and vice versa.
Dated 6 December 2017
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation *