COMMERCIAL DIRECTORATE NOTICE UNDER SECTION 123(1) AND (2A) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972Notice ID: MF0246821
LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET
COMMERCIAL DIRECTORATE NOTICE UNDER SECTION 123(1) AND (2A) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
LAND IN THE NORTH WEST CORNER OF MONTROSE PLAYING FIELDS MONTROSE AVENUE BURNT OAK LONDON
1. The above land is in the North West corner of Montrose Playing Fields, Montrose Avenue Burnt Oak London ("the Land") forms part of open space and is held by the Mayor and Burgesses of the London Borough of Barnet ("the Council").
2. NOTICE IS HEREBYGIVEN pursuant to Section 123 (1) and (2A) of the Local Government Act 1972 that Barnet Council intends to grant rights over the above land in connection with alease (previously advertised separately) for aterm of 125 years.
3. The rights are to construct an attenuation tank, and to use any utilities in Montrose Playing Fields, rights of support from Montrose Playing Fields, rights to enter and carry out maintenance of building, boundary structures, the tank, and utilities.
4. Aplanshowing the location and boundaries of the Land over which the Council intends to grant the lease is available for inspection, by prior appointment, at the offices of Barnet Estates, Customer Services Group, 11th Floor, 1255 High Road, Whetstone
N20 OEJ.Appointments are available between the hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm Mondays to Fridays (excluding public holidays) and can be made by calling 020 8359 7365.
5. Any objection or representation in respect of the proposed disposal of the rights must be made in writing and addressed to the Customer Services, Property Services, CSGEstates, 11th Floor, 1255 High Road, Whetstone N20 0EJ (quoting reference MD/ OA/001) and must arrive no later than 5.00pm on 30th November 2017.
Dated: 14th November 2017.
Chris Smith, Head of Estates, First Floor, Building 2, North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP