London Borough of Harrow The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201Notice ID: WAT0328640
London Borough of Harrow The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* The Harrow (Free parking Places) (Amendment No.*)
Traffic Order 201* The Harrow (Prohibition of Stopping Outside Schools)
(Amendment No. 1) Traffic Order 201* Localised Safety Parking Program - waiting restrictions at junctions, bends and narrowings.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction) Traffic Order 201 * proposes at any time double yellow line waiting restrictions at various locations in the borough. Locations affected are as follows;
? Augustine Road -
(a) the north-east side, excluding adjacent Nos. 44 to 47, No. 68 and the south-eastern turning head.
(b) the south-west side, outside Nos. 73 to 77 and Nos. 125 to 135.
? Buckingham Road - north side 3 metre extension outside No. 55.
? Chandos Crescent - across the rear access to Windsor Court with a length of 18 metres.
? George V Avenue - the south-west side with a length of 18 metres, opposite Nos. 18 to 22.
? Hindes Road/Hamilton Road/Welldon Crescent - at the cross road junction.
? Howberry Road -
(a) north-east side, 4 metre extension outside Nos. 114 and 116 Howberry Road, and between Cloyster Wood and Watersfield Way.
(b) the south-west side, between Wychwood Avenue and Cloyster Wood.
? Kenton Lane - 5 metre extension on north-east side outside No. 134.
? Kenton Park Avenue - the south and west side outside Nos. 32 to 36.
? Long Elmes - increasing the extent across the access to St. Barnabas Court.
? Marshall Close - extending existing restrictions to outside Nos. 1 and 26 Marshall Close.
? Mollison Way/Turner Rd - south-east side between Nos. 205 Mollison Way and No. 28 Turner Rd.
? Moorhouse Road - at the vehicular access to Boothman House, outside Nos. 61 to 63.
? Stroud Gate/Northolt Road - outside Nos. 453 to 455 Northolt Rd, into Stroud Gate 15 metres, and across the rear access to Nos. 455 to 465 Northolt Road.
? The Ridgeway - the south-west side opposite Nos. 119 and 121.
? Whittjngton Way - south side from Nos. 92 to 106.
? Unnamed service road between Nos. 245 and 249 Station Road, Harrow.
3. Farm Avenue - it is proposed to introduce at any time waiting restrictions on the north side between Nos. 1 and 40 Farm Avenue opposite the existing permit parking places, and also adjacent No. 104 Imperial Drive. 8am -6.30pm waiting restrictions are proposed opposite the existing permit parking places in Farm Avenue, on the south side between Rayners Lane and Park Drive.
4. The Harrow (Free parking Places) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201 * proposes to reduce the length of the existing free parking place in Long Elmes outside St. Barnabas Court from three spaces to one car space.
5. The Harrow (Prohibition of Stopping Outside Schools) (Amendment No. 1) Traffic Order 201 * proposes to make a minor amendment to the existing school stopping prohibition outside the Alpha Preparatory School in Hindes Road, by moving it east by approximately one metre.
6. A copy of the proposed order, including documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposals, are available for inspection at request between 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays inclusive at the Civic Centre. They are available for inspection until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Notice and plans can be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk or by scanning the QR code on this notice.
7. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and sent to the Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management at the address given below quoting reference DP2017-19 and received not later than 1st November 2017. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: email@example.com.
Dated 12th October 2017 ELSJJE
Head of Traffic, Highways & Asset Management PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA IJS