THE RIDE EN3 AREA - 3 TONNES GOODS VEHICLE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE(CPZ)Notice ID: WAT0304735
THE RIDE EN3 AREA - 3 TONNES GOODS VEHICLE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE(CPZ)
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, on telephone number 020 8379 3553.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made:
(a) the Enfield (Commercial Vehicles) (Waiting Restrictions) (No.1) Traffic Order 2017; and
(b) the Enfield (Goods Vehicles) (Waiting Restrictions) (The Ride, Enfield Area) (No. 1) Traffic Order 2017. under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be:
(a) to revoke Alexandra Road (that length which lies between its junction with Charcroft Gardens and its junction with Nags Head Road), Arbour Road, Brookfields, Bursland Road, Charcroft Gardens, Collinwood Avenue, Colmore Road, Cowland Avenue, Durants Park Avenue, Durants Road, Exeter Road - Enfield, Holmbridge Gardens, King Edwards Road - Enfield, Moat Side, Rossmore Close, The Ride from the Enfield and Barnet Night-time 5 tonnes commercial vehicles waiting ban; and
(b) to introduce a day and night (at all times) 3 tonnes goods vehicles waiting ban on those roads and parts of roads specified in paragraph 2(a) above;
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 2 October 2017 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 20 September 2017 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation www.enfield.gov.uk