COCKFOSTERS ROAD AREA -BEAR GRYLLS EVENTNotice ID: WAT0304762
COCKFOSTERS ROAD AREA -BEAR GRYLLS EVENT TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC & WAITING
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Parks on 020 8379 4129.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that because of the likelihood of danger to the public during an event at Trent Park, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Cockfosters Road Area) (No 4) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic and Waiting) Order 2017 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The effect of the Order would be, in the London Borough of Enfield, to prohibit any person to cause any vehicle as directed by traffic signs.
(a) to enter Greenoak Place, Coombehurst Close, Bournewell Close, Fairgreen East, Chalk Lane & Private Road at their junctions with Cockfosters Road;
(b) proceeding northwards in Cockfosters Road to turn right into Trent Park;
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a traffic warden or to any vehicle being used for fire brigade, police or ambulance purposes.
4. Nothing in paragraph 2(a) above shall apply so as to prevent access to premises in or adjacent to any of the roads specified in that paragraph or in or adjacent to any road adjoining it.
5. The prohibitions would come into operation on the 30 September 2017 for 2 days from 7.30am to 5pm on both days, as directed by traffic signs.
Dated 20 September 2017
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation www.enfield.gov.uk