HARINGEY COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICE TOTTENHAM HALE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONENotice ID: WAT0270908
HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE TOTTENHAM HALE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE: PROPOSED AMENDMENT TO OPERATIONAL TIMES AND EXTENSION INTO THACKEREY AVENUE N17 T59
The Haringey (The Hale CPZ) (Parking Places) (Amendment No. *) Order 201* The Haringey (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No. *) Order 201* The Haringey (Tottenham CPZs) (Designations) (Amendment No. *) Order 201* The Haringey (Tottenham CPZs) (Section 6) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Haringey proposes to make the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to:-
(a) amend the operational times of the Tottenham Hale CPZ (Controlled Parking Zone) from 8 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. on Mondays to Sundays to 8 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. Mondays to Fridays, the operational times for event days would remain unchanged;
(b) extend the boundary of the Tottenham Hale CPZ into a section of Thackeray Avenue N17, between the existing CPZ boundary at its junction with Havelock Road and its junction with Hanbury Road, and prohibit waiting by vehicles other than in the designated parking places provided during the above hours;
(c) designate permit holders only parking places, in this section of road where vehicles displaying a valid, business parking permit, residents parking permit or visitors' permit would be permitted to wait without time limit;
3. Residents or business users of the above section of Thackeray Avenue (providing that their property is not on a private or car restricted development) may purchase parking permits and residents may purchase visitors parking permits, for passenger vehicles, goods carrying vehicles (the overall height of which does not exceed 2.27 metres and the overall length of which does not exceed 5.25 metres), at the rates set out below:-
to 100 C02
residents £22.90 E57.10 E114.20 £171.30 £57.10 £114.20 £171.30
permit (1st permit) per annum
residents £22.90 £91.30 £148.40 £228.40 £91.30 £148.40 £228.40
permit (2nd or further permit) per annum
essential £159.10 £318.30 £530.50 £636.50 £318.30 £530.50 £636.50
service permit, per annum
business £100 £200 £300 £400 £200 £300 £400
Residents short stay one hour visitors' permit - £3.84 for a book of 12 vouchers; Residents short stay two hours visitors' permit - £7.68 for a book of 12 vouchers or £12.80 for a book of 20 vouchers; Residents daily visitors' permit - £13.60 for a book of 4 vouchers; Residents weekend visitors' permit (valid noon Friday for 72 hours) - £8.30 each; Residents long stay visitors' permit (14 days) - £13.05. Annual or quarterly limits may apply to the provision of vouchers to the same address.
Residents over 60 and registered disabled receive 50% concession on all visitor permits.
Permits/vouchers for the controlled parking zone would only be valid in the zone for which they are issued.
More information on permits, charges and eligibility for essential users can be found on www.haringey.gov.uk.
4. Copies of the proposed Orders and of the Council's statement of reasons for making the Orders and a plan showing the locations and effects of the Orders may be inspected during normal office working hours until the end of a period of 6 weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or the Council decides not to make the Orders, at the reception desk, Alexandra House, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7TR or can be viewed online at www.haringey.gov.uk/traffic_orders.
5. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Orders or make other representation should send a statement in writing of either their objection and the grounds thereof, or of their representation to the Traffic Management Group, Alexandra House, 5th Floor, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7TR or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 28 days of the date on which this Notice is published.
Dated: 18th August 2017 Ann Cunningham Head of Operations