LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNETNotice ID: MF0229936
LONDON BOROUGH OF BARNET THE BARNET (FREE PARKING PLACES, LOADING PLACES, WAITING, LOADING AND STOPPING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20** THE BARNET (CHARGED-FOR PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) ORDER 20**
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Barnet propose to make the above-mentioned Order under Sections 6, 45, 46, 49,51 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers. Without making any change to any existing on-street provision, restrictions or prohibitions, the Order would formalise certain existing measures within the London Borough of Barnet which have subsequently been erroneously omitted from The Barnet (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Consolidation Order 2014. The restrictions in relation to the above are as follows:
1. The length of 'at any time' waiting restrictions at Rivington Crescent NW7
2. The No Stopping 'school keep clear' restrictions, operating between the hours of 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday outside the entrance to Beis Soroh Schneirer School opposite Nos.17 to 19 Wilberforce Road NW9.
3. The length of 7am to 7pm Monday to Saturday waiting restrictions outside No.17 Wilberforce Road NW9.
4. The length of 7am to 7pm, Monday to Saturday waiting restrictions opposite No.19 Wilberforce Road NW9.
5. The length of 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Sunday waiting restrictions outside Nos.63 to 69 West Heath Road NW3.
6. The length apayment parking bay outside 91 High Road N2, operating between the hours of 8am to 6.30pm Monday to Saturday.
7. The length of 2pm to 6.30pm Monday and Friday waiting restrictions outside No.63 Station Road N3
8. The length of 11am to 12 Midday Monday and Friday waiting restrictions outside No.47 Ridge Hill, NW11
9. The length of 11am to 12 Midday Monday and Friday waiting restrictions outside No.43 Victoria Road, NW7
10. The length of 9am to 5pm Monday and Saturday waiting restriction outside No.129 Mayfield Avenue, N12
11. The length of 2pm to 3pm Monday to Friday waiting restrictions outside No.15 Bibsworth Road, N3
A copy of the proposed Orders, associated plans of the relevant area and the Council's Statement of Reasons for proposing to make the Orders can be inspected between 9am and 5pm on Mondays to Fridays inclusive for a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published at:
a) Reception, Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London, N20 0EJ
b) Reception, Hendon Town Hall, The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4BG
Further information on the proposals may be obtained by visiting the Barnet Traffweb website at www.barnettraffweb.co.uk or telephoning the Design Team on 020 8359 3555. Any person wishing to object to or comment on the proposed Orders should send awritten statement explaining their objection/comments, and quoting reference number SCR177 to the Design Team, 11th Floor, Highways, Barnet House, 1255 High Road, Whetstone, London N20 0EJ,via the Barnet TraffWeb website or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of the date of this Notice Dated 3rd August 2017 Jamie Blake Strategic Director for Environment