BELL LANE EN3 ADJACENT TO NO 234 BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3 PROPOSED POINT CLOSURENotice ID: WAT0254966
BELL LANE EN3 ADJACENT TO NO. 234 BRIMSDOWN AVENUE EN3 - PROPOSED POINT CLOSURE
Further information may be obtained from Highway Services, telephone number 020-8379 2131.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield has made the Enfield (Prescribed Route) (No.1) Traffic Order 2017 under sections 6, and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984
2. The general effect of the Order will be to -
(a) introduce a point closure in Bell Lane EN3 adjacent to No. 234 Brimsdown Avenue EN3.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 14 August 2017 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 2 August 2017 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation www.enfield.gov.uk