Temporary road closure Pinner Park AvenueNotice ID: WAT0249767
Public Notice Section 14(1)(a) Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by The Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991
Temporary road closure - Pinner Park Avenue
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to allow a new electricity supply to new development.
1. The order may be cited as The Harrow (Pinner Park Avenue) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational on 27th July 2017 and shall remain in effect until 30th December 2017 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 22nd August 2017.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from entering or exiting Pinner Park Avenue at its junction with Harrow View.
3. Vehicles shall be prohibited from waiting or loading, at any time, when signs are in place, on Pinner Park Avenue, the south-west side, between the north-west boundary of No. 4 Pinner Park Avenue and the extended eastern kerb-line of Parkfield Crescent.
4. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the new electricity supply to new development;
(e) any vehicles needing to gain access to properties in the closed extents as far as is practicably possible.
5. The provisions of the order will not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
6. Diversion routes - via Courtenay Avenue, left into Long Elmes, left into Headstone Lane and vice versa.
Dated 27th July 2017
Ian Slaney Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road,