TEMPORARY NO WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND BUS PARKING TUDOR ROADNotice ID: WAT0233796
SECTION 14(1)( B) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY NO WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND BUS PARKING -TUDOR ROAD THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they have made a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to allow for the safe passage of school buses into Whitefriars School.
1. The order shall be cited as The Harrow (Tudor Road) Temporary Traffic Order 2017, and shall be operational on 13th July 2017 and shall remain in effect for a maximum legal duration of 18 months, or completion of works, whichever is sooner.
2. Temporarily prohibit vehicles from waiting on Tudor Road, Wealdstone at any time;
(a) south-west side - between its junction with Barratt Way, north-western arm and a point opposite the party wall of Units 7 and 9 Barratt Way;
(b) north-east side -between a point 40.00 metres south-east of a point opposite the party wall of Nos. 1 and 2 Tudor Road and a point 0.50 metres south-east of a point opposite the north-western wall of No.6 Whitefriars Trading Estate.
3. Temporarily revoke the provisions of The Harrow Free Parking Places Order 2016, Item No. 30 in the Schedule referring to Tudor Road (a)(i) and introduce a parking place where buses only may be left between 07:30hrs and 17:30hrs Monday to Friday, when signs are in place in;
(a) Tudor Road, the south-west side, between a point opposite the party wall of Units 7 and 9 Barratt Way and a point 5.80 metres north-west of a point opposite the south-eastern wall of Unit 13 Barratt Way.
4. Temporarily revoke the provisions item No. 934 Tudor Road
(b) (v) of Schedule 1 of the Harrow (Waiting & Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, when signs are covered or obscured.
5. Nothing in paragraph 2, 3 & 4 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the safe passage of buses into Whitefriars School.
6. The provisions of the order shall not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
Dated 13th July 2017
Ian Slaney Head of Parking & Network Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 2XA