LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HIGH ROAD, HARROW WEALD -TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES. THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 51) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017 THE HARROW (PRESCRIBED ROUTE) (AMENDMENT NO. 5) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017Notice ID: WAT0177625
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HIGH ROAD, HARROW WEALD -TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MEASURES. THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO. 51) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017 THE HARROW (PRESCRIBED ROUTE) (AMENDMENT NO. 5) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017
THE HARROW (BUS PRIORITY) (AMENDMENT NO. 1) TRAFFIC ORDER 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow has made the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. Traffic management measures for the section of High Road,
Harrow Weald, between College Avenue and Harrow bus garage, have introduced new central traffic islands, compulsory left turns and waiting and loading restriction revisions.
3. The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.51) Traffic Order 2017 further amends The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by introducing at any time waiting restrictions on the west side of High Road, Harrow Weald, fronting Nos. 425 to 433 High Road. At any time loading restrictions are provided
on the east side of High Road, Harrow Weald, between the delivery entrance and car park entrance to Homebase, High Road, Harrow Weald.
4. The Harrow (Prescribed Route) (Amendment No. 5) Traffic Order 2017 introduces compulsory left turns from Weighton Road into High Road, Harrow Weald, and from the Waitrose car park exit, into High Road, Harrow Weald.
5. The Harrow (Bus Priority) (Amendment No. 1) Traffic Order 2017 amends the length of the existing southbound bus lane in High Road, Harrow Weald, following the completion of the works.
6. A copy of the orders, which will come into operation on 1st June 2017, including documents giving more particulars of the orders, are available for inspection at request between 9am and 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the One Stop Shop at the Civic Centre, until 6 weeks from the date on which the order were made.
7. If any person wishes to question the validity of the orders or their provisions on the grounds that they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of the Act or of any instrument made under the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks of the date on which the orders are made, apply for the purpose to the High Court. A copy of this notice may be viewed at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by scanning the QR code.
Dated 18th May 2017
Service Manager - Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate,
PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA