RAYLEIGH ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1712813
RAYLEIGH ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential resurfacing works on Rayleigh Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Rayleigh Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily restrict traffic, as detailed in the Schedule to this notice and as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 13 May 2020 for approximately 1 week or until the works are completed.
5. Access for local residents within the closed sections of the roads will be maintained as far as the works allow.
6. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as detailed in the Schedule to this notice. Dated 6 May 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation Schedule
Street and nature of restrictions
Rayleigh Road - Road closed
to vehicular traffic
19 May 2020 for 1 day-
Cecil Road, Sydney Road, Essex Road
between the hours of 8am-6pm
Rayleigh Road - Waiting and Loading restrictions - between Sydney Road and Essex Road N/A 13 May 2020 - for 7 days 'At Any Time'