PARK AVENUE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1687230
PARK AVENUE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Park Avenue EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Park Avenue EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on the southbound cycle Lane, from a point opposite the common boundary of 130/132 Park Avenue EN1, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 21 April 2020 and will continue in force for approximately 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the cyclists will be required to dismount and walk or use the main carriageway to cycle.
Dated 8 April 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation