PARK AVENUE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1681315
PARK AVENUE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Park Avenue EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Park Avenue EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on the southbound cycle Lane, from a point opposite the common boundary of 130/132 Park Avenue EN1, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 21 April 2020 and would continue in force for approximately 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the cyclists would be required to dismount and walk or use the main carriageway to cycle.
Dated 1 April 2020
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation