CHATSWORTH DRIVE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1675627
CHATSWORTH DRIVE EN1 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Chatsworth Drive EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Chatsworth Drive EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Chatsworth Drive, between its junctions with Lee Road and Haddon Close, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 30 March 2020 and will continue in force for 12 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via; Dimsdale Drive, Hazel Grove, Chatsworth Drive and vice versa.
Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 25 March 2020
B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation