LEYLAND AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1648978
LEYLAND AVENUE EN3 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Leyland Avenue EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Leyland Avenue EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2020 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Leyland Avenue EN3, at its junction with Carterhatch Road and Lindhill Close, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 16 March 2020 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route willbe via;
- Carterhatch Road, Brimsdown Avenue, Fouracres, Leyland Avenue; or
- Carterhatch Road, Greenwood Avenue, Fouracres, Leyland Avenue.
Access will be maintained for residents only as far as the works allow.
Dated 11 March 2020
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation