KINGWELL ROAD EN4, SOUTHBURY ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT1346896
KINGWELL ROAD EN4, SOUTHBURY ROAD EN1 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 81320736
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential re-surfacing works on Kingwell Road, EN4 and Southbury Road EN1, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Kingwell Road, EN4 and Southbury Road EN1) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2019 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering or proceeding in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and would continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents as far as the works allow.
Dated 11 September 2019
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted 1
Coming into operation 2
Diversion Route 3
19 September 2019 between 8am - 6pm for 2 days or until works are completed
Southbury Road from its junction with Willow Road and Eaton Road
20 September and 27 September 2019 between 9pm -5am for 2 nights or until works are completed
Willow Road, Parsonage Lane, Baker Street EN1, Myddleton Avenue, Carterhatch Lane, A10 Great Cambridge Road EN1, Southbury Road EN1 and vice versa.