PARK RIDINGS AND MALVERN ROAD, N8 - PROPOSED PLAY STREETS THE HARINGEY (PLAY STREETS) (NO. 2) ORDER 2019 PS02Notice ID: WAT1305512
HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE
PARK RIDINGS AND MALVERN ROAD, N8 - PROPOSED PLAY STREETS THE HARINGEY (PLAY STREETS) (NO. 2) ORDER 2019 PS02
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Haringey on 13" August 2019 made the above-mentioned Order under Section 29 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce a play street for the purpose of enabling the road to be used as a playground for children and to prohibit any vehicle from entering or proceeding in:
(a) Malvern Road, N8 between the junctions with Hornsey Park Road and Alexandra Road and
(b) Park Ridings, N8 between the junction with Malvern Road and a point opposite the northern boundary of No. 26 Malvern Road,
between the hours of 10 a.m. and 1.00 p.m. on every fourth Sunday of the month.
3. The Order will not apply to any vehicle requiring access to a property within the closed section of road providing that vehicle is travelling at a speed of no more than 5 m.p.h. and is supervised by an adult in high visibility clothing.
4. Copies of the Order referred to above, which will come into force on the 151* August 2019, and of a Statement of Reasons for making the Order, may be inspected at the reception desk, Alexandra House, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7TR or can be viewed online, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, at
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it does not comply with the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulations made there under have not been complied with
in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 14* August 2019
Ann Cunningham Head of Operations