Kitchen fire at United Free Church hall, Radlett

First published in News Borehamwood Times: Photograph of the Author by , Chief Reporter

Firefighters were called to a church hall in Radlett after a blaze started in the kitchen.

One engine from St Albans and one from Borehamwood rushed to the United Free Church in Station Road at 11.44am yesterday. 

The fire was put out by the time crews arrived.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree