Girl guides get hands on at fire station

The group from 1st Stanmore visited the station and were treated to a chip pan demonstration

The group from 1st Stanmore visited the station and were treated to a chip pan demonstration

First published in News
Last updated
Borehamwood Times: Photograph of the Author by , Reporter

Girl guides were treated to a tour around Borehamwood Fire Station to learn about fire safety.

The group from 1st Stanmore visited the station and were treated to a chip pan demonstration as well as viewing and using many pieces of equipment.

They were also given valued advice on fire safety in the home and also signed up for free home safety visits.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree