Built in 1780 with further additions in 1820 this beautiful Grade II Listed Georgian house offers versatile family accommodation in a secluded part walled garden with a courtyard area. The property has been in our opinion much improved and updated by the current owners, in all 2,848 square feet and is set on a plot of circa 0.584 acres. The property benefits from a wealth of original character features including flagstones, recessed wooden shutters, beams, open fireplaces etc. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hallway, drawing room with open fireplace and doors to the garden, dining room with open fireplace, playroom, study, kitchen/breakfast room with doors to the garden, utility room, and family bath/shower room. On the first floor is the master bedroom, three further bedrooms and bathroom. On the second floor is bedroom five.