"Tetris can prevent post-traumatic stress disorder," reports The Daily Telegraph. An early stage study found that people who'd been in traffic accidents who played the popular computer game while waiting in A&E for treatment had fewer intrusive memories…
- Breastfeeding 'doesn't boost children's intelligence'
- Is bad luck the leading cause of cancer?
- Modified protein promotes hair growth and fights ageing in mice
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (17)
- Clothing (15)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (20)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (21)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Office equipment (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.