Get involved: send your pictures, video, news & views by texting BOREHAMWOOD to 80360, or email us
Broadwalk Loves.... Mum
Mother's Day is on Sunday 18 March, which only leaves one full shopping weekend before Mums special day. Don't panic if you have not yet got her a gift, we have been out in The Broadwalk Centre to see what our shops are offering for Mother's Day. From cards, flowers and chocolates, to jewellery, perfume toiletries, you can find it all under one roof at The Broadwalk Centre. And don't forget we give you one and a half hours of FREE parking every day, and our shops are open weekdays until 7pm. So if you haven't got time to shop this weekend, you have until 7pm all next week.
We all love our mums dearly, but might not always show her or tell her how much we care. Here are our top buys to ensure mum feels extra special this Mother's Day.
1 - Tatty Teddy - £19.99 from Clinton Cards 2 - Chanel Coco Mademoiselle - £61 from Boots 3 - Pink Roses - starting from £5 from Flowers for You - order your bouquet now on 020 8951 5430 4 - Olay Regenerist 3 Pont Cream - £15.29 from Superdrug 5 - Swarovski Necklace - £49.99 from David Deyong 6 - Chocolate Butterflies - 4.99 from Marks & Spencer prices correct at time of press And if you are planning to give her breakfast in bed, or make her a delicious dinner, Marks & Spencer and Sainsbury's have all you need to ensure your culinary creations are perfect.
Love Broadwalk x
In this section
- Looking back to One Million Years BC
- The wages of sin? £6,000 a time for a Hammer Horror flick and £1,000 for commanding the Death Star
- From Borehamwood to Hollywood
- Before they were famous
- Staying one step ahead of the obituary writers
- Roast beef, the Clitheroe Kid, pea soupers - and only two television channels?
- Remembering Richard Griffiths, The Devil Rides Out and the days of 'straight to video' films
- No need for big budgets - all you need is a good story
- The day I proved James Bond wrong - you can beat big business
- Why a street in Elstree bears the name of a Hollywood great