KENMORE PARK SCHOOL PROPOSED 20 MPH ZONE EXTENSION AT ANY TIME WAITING RESTRICTIONS AT JUNCTIONS THE HARROW (SPEED LIMIT) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201*Notice ID: WAT0707176
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW
KENMORE PARK SCHOOL PROPOSED 20 MPH ZONE EXTENSION AT ANY TIME WAITING RESTRICTIONS AT JUNCTIONS THE HARROW (SPEED LIMIT) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* Notice of proposal to construct road humps. Section 90 Highways Act 1980.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Section 6, 7, 83, 84, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers. The general effect of the orders would be as follows;
2. The Harrow (Speed Limit) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201* proposes to extend the existing 20mph zone into the following roads; Brancker Road, Hamel Close, Hinkler Road, Hunters Grove, Paulhan Road, Rowland Avenue and Shooters Avenue.
3. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the London Borough of Harrow proposes to construct sets of two speed cushions, 75mm high, 2.6m long by 1.9m wide at the following locations;
Brancker Road, outside Nos. 7/9, 23/25, 45/47 and near its junctions with Paulhan Road and Kenmore Road. Hinkler Road, outside No. 33, 57 and near its junctions with Brancker Road and Paulhan Road. Hunters Grove, outside Nos. 13, 33, 53, 83/85 and near the Kenton Lane junction. Paulhan Road, outside Nos. 3, 15/17, 35, 69 and near the Hunters Grove junction. Rowland Avenue, outside Nos. 13/15, 81, and near its junctions with Kenton Lane and Brancker Road. Shooters Avenue, outside No. 23 and near its junctions with Kenton Lane and Hunters Grove.
4. The Harrow (Waiting and loading restriction) (Amendment No.*) Traffic Order 201 * proposes at any time waiting restrictions at the junctions of Rowland Avenue/Brancker Road, Hunters Grove with Rowland Avenue, Shooters Avenue and Paulhan Avenue.
5. A copy of the proposed orders, including documents such as plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposed scheme, are available for inspection at request between 9am to 5pm, Mondays to Fridays at the civic centre. They are available for inspection until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date of this notice. Further information can be obtained by telephoning 020 8736 6816, visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice.
6. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders and traffic calming measures must be made in writing and sent to the address below, quoting reference DP2018-14 and received not later than 1st August 2018. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: email@example.com.
Dated 12th July 2018
David Eaglesham - Head of Traffic, |5] j
Highways and Asset Management, Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA