SHELDON ROAD N18 - INTRODUCTION OF A GOODS VEHICLES LOADING BAYNotice ID: WAT0434505
SHELDON ROAD N18 - INTRODUCTION OF A GOODS VEHICLES LOADING BAY
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 3523.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) propose to make the Enfield (Goods Vehicles Loading Bays) (No. *) Order 201* under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order would be to:
(a) designate a goods vehicle loading bay on the west side of Sheldon Road N18, north of Silver Street N18 to operate 7am - 6pm' Monday to Friday.
3. A copy of the proposed Order, of a map indicating the locations and effects of the proposed Order, of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Order and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Order, or make any other representations in respect of it, should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG52/1372, by 31st January 2018, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press and to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 10th January 2018
David B. Taylor m
Head of Traffic and Transportation